TERMS OF SERVICE
MADE clothing is a Dutch company. VAT:
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
– Consumer : the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
– Entrepreneur : the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
– Distance agreement : an agreement whereby within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services, until the conclusion of the agreement use is made exclusively of one or more techniques for distance communication;
– Right of withdrawal : the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
– Cooling-off period : the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
– Day : calendar day.
1.These terms and conditions apply to all agreements entered into between MADE clothing and consumers through www.MADEclothing.eu including all sub-domains.
2 .By placing an order with MADE clothing, the consumer accepts these terms and conditions.
3. MADE clothing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and the content of its website and webshop.
1. MADE clothing does not guarantee that the content of its website and webshop is free from inaccuracies or typographical errors at all times. Nor
is it guaranteed that all information is up-to-date.
2. The colors of the MADE clothing products on your screen may differ from the original product. MADE clothing does its very best to show you the
3. All prices are stated in euros, including VAT.
4. Shipping costs are at the expense of the customer in case of a possible return.
5. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind MADE clothing.
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. MADE clothing confirms the formation of the agreement by e-mail after payment. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by MADE clothing, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
Delivery & Execution
1. MADE clothing strives to send all orders as quickly as possible after receipt of payments.
2. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified. In that case, the consumer has
the right to dissolve the agreement without costs within 30 days of this notification.
3. In the event of termination on the basis of point 2, MADE clothing will refund the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after
4. If the consumer has provided a wrong address for delivery, the additional shipping costs will be borne by the consumer.
1. MADE clothing offers no guarantee with regard to products if: wear and tear can be considered normal; changes or repairs have been made to the
product without prior permission from MADE clothing; the original invoice cannot be submitted; defects are the result of use that does not
correspond to the intended use of the product or if the damage was caused by intent, negligence or improper use.
2. If, for whatever reason, MADE clothing is obliged to compensate for any damage, this compensation will never exceed an amount equal to the
invoice value for the product that caused the damage.
Right of Withdrawal & Reflection Time
1. The consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day
following receipt of the product by the consumer.
2. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. The consumer will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he will
return the product with all supplied accessories and in the original condition and packaging to MADE clothing, in accordance with the
instructions provided by MADE clothing.
3. If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he must send an e-mail to email@example.com within the cooling-off period
in which he indicates that he wants to dissolve the agreement. The consumer must return the products within the cooling-off period to: MADE clothing, KNSM-Laan 553, Amsterdam 1019LD NL.
Cost of Cancellation
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return are for his account.
2. The purchase amount will be refunded by MADE clothing after receipt and approval of the returned product within 30 days after the return or
1. In the event of non-payment on the part of the consumer, MADE clothing has the right to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
1. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted promptly, fully and clearly described to MADE clothing, after the consumer has found the defects. The consumer can submit his complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complaints submitted to MADE clothing will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable
longer processing time, MADE clothing will respond within a period of 14 days with a message of receipt of the complaint and an indication when
the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
This website is the intellectual property of MADE clothing, nothing may be copied or used without permission from MADE clothing.
Your information is safe with us. Personal information will be treated with care and will not be passed on to third parties. Personal information
will only be used to process your order.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
hand block print – Amsterdam based – sustainable – apparel – organic- fair – sweatshop free – made by happy people – made for happiness